- Bookmark This Page
- Maximum loan amount for an FHA loan is $287,500, so your maximum purchase price with a 3.5% down payment is a bit under $300,000.
- Credit scores as low as 580 are OK with 3.5% down. 550 – 579 scores require 10% down.
- Non-traditional credit is acceptable (utilities, insurance, cell, ect.)
- Seller can pay your closing costs
- Non-occupant, co-borrower (i.e. co-signer) is permitted.
- Up to 55% debt-to-income ratio is allowed.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Fully assumable.
- Non-credit qualifying, streamline refinances.
- Versatility: may be used to purchase or refinance a new or existing one- to four-family home in urban and rural areas, including manufactured homes on permanent foundation
- No Point loans are available
- Ask about my Funding Guarantee. If your qualified loan does not fund because of financing qualification issues, I will personally pay the seller $1000. This will get your offers accepted over others. In this sellers market, I will work side by side with your Realtor to make your offer stands out, so you get your house!
Contact me and ask me ANYTHING about real estate and finance with no obligation.
Call or Text – 702-326-7469